Click to Home

Go To Search
Printer FriendlyEmail Page

Landscaping, Grading & Roof Run-Off

Show All Answers

1. How can I be sure that water will drain away from all sides of my house?
2. Do I need to over-excavate before bringing in fill or landscaping material?


Show All Answers

1. Can a developer use Low Impact Development (LID) integrated management practices (IMPs) in the public right of way (ROW)?
2. Do I still have to provide stormwater detention if I’m using LID to reduce runoff?
3. Do all these infiltrating IMP’s have to have an underdrain system?

Master Plan

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get more information on the city's Stormwater Master Plan? How can I provide input for that study?

Stormwater Management

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find information on the Stormwater Master Plan? How can I provide input to this study?
2. What is Low Impact Development?

Utility Fee

Show All Answers

1. How can I apply to receive a utility fee credit for certain measures?
2. What do stormwater staff members do?
3. How are stormwater funds used?
4. When did the stormwater utility fee go in to effect?
5. What is an impervious surface?
6. How is the amount of impervious area calculated?
7. How can I determine how much my stormwater utility fee will cost each month?
8. If the runoff on my property goes directly into the ground and does not affect the city's stormwater system, why do I have to pay?
9. What is an ERU?
10. Do gravel driveways count as impervious areas?
11. Are city sidewalks included in the impervious area calculation for my property?

Walls & Fences

Show All Answers

1. Are there any places I should avoid when installing a block wall or fence?
2. If I have a wash on my property, what types of things should I avoid?
3. What do I need to do to maintain the wash on my property?

Flagstaff City Hall, 211 West Aspen Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001, Phone: (928) 213-2000